Design, Drafting, Documentation, and Professional Staff Placements are some of our capabilities and these have proven to be one of the best in value and service within Australia.
Australian Drafting & Design has operated in Brisbane for over 20 years. During this period we have developed into a multi-discipline company handling any size project in all fields of Engineering and Architecture.
Our experience and expertise has provided solutions and flexibility to some of the largest companies and Government bodies in Australia, South East Asia, Europe and USA.
Our Team of experts in AUTOCAD, MICROSTATION, INVENTOR, REVIT, SOLIDWORKS F.E.A. and many other popular CAD packages can provide the right support and advice to suit your individual needs. We are capable in assisting you on any level on CAD systems starting from setting up your system through to Administration, Programming , Customizing , Supporting, Training, Drafting and Design. From tender drawing to as build drawings, and everything else in between.
Australian Drafting & Design is one of the most Hi-tech Drafting and Design Companies in Australia today. Our Company is capable of completing all your design and drafting needs either “in field” at your office or “in house” at our own premises. Using the latest licenced CAD software, together with the latest laser measuring equipment we can give you a service second to none.
At Australian Drafting & Design the majority of our staff are Engineers and Architects, each specializing in their particular discipline thus ensuring the highest possible standards of Drafting and Design which are capable of meeting the needs of the most demanding Quality Control Manager.
- Mechanical drafting
- Structural drafting
- Electrical drafting
- Architectural drafting
- Buildings & Factory Layouts
For a complete service to all your Drafting Engineering and Recruitment needs.
Call Us Now on 1300 882 768 and Experience the Difference
We Provide Professional Mechanical Drafting Services in Sydney
A mechanical drafting service in Sydney is required to create technical drawing of equipment and its components. Mechanical drafting services are used frequently in various industries today. To achieve high levels of success and effectiveness, mechanical drafting is essential every step of the way. The primary purpose of engaging with a mechanical drafting service is to communicate to the final engineering team, exactly what they should do. Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd have a team with in-depth knowledge of the field, providing a professional service.
Benefits of Mechanical Drafting in Sydney
Mechanical drafting refers to plotting various components of a machine on paper. A professional draws a 3D image onto a 2D piece of paper to view various sections of the object. To effectively communicate ideas, there is a particular language, set of symbols, notation systems, and units of measurement used in every drawing. Of course, technology has simplified the process with the introduction of computer-aided design (CAD) or drafting. These are some of the benefits of mechanical drafting:
- When a manufacturing company hires a professional mechanical drafting service, they reap the benefits by reducing the potential for rework. If a design isn’t correctly completed, it must be revisited, which then takes more time, negatively affecting profits and increasing the duration of the product development cycle.
- Engineers using CAD for designing parts or components are more precise, thus providing better design quality. The advantage over traditional drafting is that CAD is more cost- effective and ensures that all designs adhere to international standards.
- All data are available on computers or a server which makes it easily accessible for everyone involved. As a result, engineers can recall data at any time in the future to reduce the time for a rework.
What to Expect from Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd Regarding Mechanical Drafting in Sydney
We are a team of professionals that have been operating in Brisbane for over 20 years. We’ve developed into a multi-faceted company that’s capable of handling any engineering and architecture drafting projects.
- We are one of the first companies to receive an official licence for providing labour-hire services by the Queensland government for hiring drafters in several engineering facets, engineers and project managers.
- Since our inception, we’ve completed thousands of projects. Some of these include companies and government bodies in Australia, South East Asia, Europe and the USA. Our clientele includes Caltex, Honeywell and Parmalat, to name a few. Furthermore, we were involved in the refurbishment of the Queen Street Mall and King George Square, two prominent landmarks in Brisbane.
- We are insured on all fronts such as PI insurance, PL insurance and work cover. Furthermore, all our software is fully licensed and always updated. We’ve also adopted the latest laser technology for site measuring.
About Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd
We’ve been in this industry since 1993 and have always delivered exceptional results. We continuously strive to achieve your design, drafting and technical recruitment requirements.
Contact us to find the ideal solution for you.