Detailed Design Analysis
Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd have prided themselves in meeting the challenges of advanced and often first-principle analysis. Applying a deep understanding of engineering science principles and supplemented with advanced engineering tools such as finite element analysis software and solid modelling.
With over 20 years experience in a broad range of engineering, Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd are well placed to determine if all appropriate steps have been followed in the design analysis. The shoes on a large rotary kiln developed cracks in the attachment welds and broke lose within weeks of commissioning. A major consulting firm undertook the redesign and asked Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd to serve as Peer Reviewer. The outcome resulted in a number of recommendations, but most importantly, gave confidence that the design approach was comprehensive. Other reviews include a number of very high temperature processing items of plant.
Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd have been involved in failure analysis for many years. Failure analysis of a wide range of equipment has been undertaken from draglines through large storage tanks through motor/truck/boat engine and gearbox failures. Several of these have progressed to litigation. Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd pride themselves in completing the investigation within agreed time and budget. With few exceptions, reason for failure has always been established with a high degree of certainty. If appropriate and being engineers, Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd will recommend a preferred solution for repair and prevention.
Materials and Corrosion Investigations
Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd have extensive experience in materials and corrosion investigations. The experience is usefully applied to assist in failure investigations, which often involves material related issues. Advice has been given for appropriate use of materials in corrosion environments. Recent advice has been given to a large mineral processing plant in the best selection of material containing difficult combinations of fluids including Ammonia and Ammonium Carbonates.
Pressure Vessel Design and Life Extension Studies
Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd have over 15 years experience in all aspects of pressure vessel design, manufacture and life extension analysis. They are fully conversant with the application of the applicable Australian Standard, AS1200, and the State and National Regulations governing pressure equipment. Advice has been given to a large international boiler manufacturer intent on tendering for construction of a boiler in Australia. Requirements for compliance was examined and detailed. Recently, the situation of pressurised plate heat exchangers in relation to state regulations and AS1200 was examined and recommendations given. Examination of the cause of cracking in a number of large processing pressure vessels was undertaken and recommendations given for life extension. In keeping abreast of the latest methods for fatigue analysis, Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd are competent in the application of the advanced methodology of Fracture Mechanics in determining remaining life of any component having crack defects.
Mechanical Sample Projects
Structural Sample Projects
Call Us Now on 1300 882 768 and Experience the Difference
Find Well-Trained Drafters at Our Engineering Company
Have you been looking for a trusted engineering company for your computer-aided design (CAD), engineering drafting, or even payroll services to complete your project from start to finish? Allow our team at Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd to apply our design analyses and engineering principles to complete investigations and execute mechanical, electrical and architectural projects within your budget and time frame.
Problems We Address
If you rush into the services of a company on which you didn’t do proper research on the work you require, it might be a costly exercise, in more than one way.
- Engineering drafting is about creating plans and designs that must be followed, and instructions that need to be carried out by qualified architects, among others. If the designers don’t have suitable skills or the company doesn’t comply with a certain level of standards, structural work may cause problems even before the completion of a project.
- CAD programmes are essential for producing high-standard two- or three-dimensional technical drawings. We use ultramodern technology to ensure that our designs comply with the standards that are prescribed by authorities.
- You’ll need to consider engineering labour hire carefully, to avoid possible damage to a company’s reputation if, for example, insufficient numbers of mechanical engineers, structural and electrical engineers, and project control managers are used for different projects.
Dialling our number is the best you can do to ensure the best service and technology.
Key Questions to Ask Us About Engineering Labour Hire
What does it mean? Why is it essential to use? If you still have unanswered questions, we’ll gladly answer them, to put you at ease.
- Is it a priority of Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd to have engineering labour hire in place? Yes. We are among the first labour-hiring companies in Australia that received an award by the Queensland government for hiring drafters, engineers, and project managers.
- What other services do you offer? You can hire a CAD station with all the bells and whistles from us if you have temporary staff members who need to complete a particular project. We load your preferred software, and you carry out your duties as required. We also take care of your payroll and human resources functions, so that you don’t have to pay an organisation a fortune to pay your employees.
- What programmes do your drafters use? Our drafters thoroughly assess which programme is the most suitable for the type of work they need to do for you. They are well-skilled in any level of CAD – AutoCAD, MicroStation, Solidworks, Inventor, Revit, Bentley, et cetera. We provide the support that you need to make your project a huge success.
Have we made you curious? Visit us to ask our dedicated team anything that you need to know.
Why Trust Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd With Engineering Drafting
You simply cannot go wrong with our almost three decades of experience, reputation and relationships. Contact us to inform us when you are ready to discuss your project.