EPCM Recruitment Capabilities
Having successfully delivered some of Australia’s most complex engineering projects, Australian Drafting & Design has a first hand understanding of the recruitment challenges unique to Engineering, Procurement & Construction Management (EPCM) projects.
Delivering large scale projects in a highly competitive and skill short market presents significant resourcing challenges to avoid delivering behind schedule, over budget and in an unsafe manner.
The last things your business needs is a track record of delivering poorly performing project which damages your brand, reputation and client relationships; a direct result of poorly resourced projects.
That’s why Australian Drafting & Design understands that whether you are bidding on a project or delivering one, success lies in your ability to source the best people giving you a real competitive advantage and maximizing project success.
From Mining & Minerals Processing, Oil & Gas and Major Infrastructure projects, we can provide recruitment support from feasibility through to EPCM and client handover across the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Civil / Structural Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Piping Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Study Managers
Contracts & Procurement
- Contracts & Procurement Managers
- Commercial Managers
- Contract Administrators
- Procurement Officers
- Construction Managers
- SMP Supervisors
- Civil / Earthworks Supervisors
- Structural Supervisors
- Area Managers
- QA / QC Managers
- Project Controls Managers
- Cost Engineers / Controllers
- Planners / Schedulers
- Document Controllers
Drafting & Design
- Drawing Office Managers
- Design Managers
- Mechanical Designers
- Electrical Designers
- Civil / Structural Designers
Health & Safety
- OH&S Managers
- Safety Advisors
- Safety Supervisors
- Safety Officers
We are constantly on the look out for the following suitably qualified staff to fill the following positions.
- Project Managers
- Project Engineers
- Mechanical / Electrical / Structural Engineers & Drafters
- Contract Managers & Administrators
- Cost Engineers / Project Controls
- Procurement officers / Materials Controllers / Expeditors
- Safety Managers & Advisors
- Quality Managers & Engineers
- Construction Managers, Supervisors and Superintendents (Civil / Earthworks, Electrical & Instrumentation, SMP)
If you think you may be suitable for one of the above position click the “APPLY NOW” button and submit your resume.
Call Us Now on 1300 882 768 and Experience the Difference
What You Should Know About Electrical Engineers in Australia
Electricity is ubiquitous in our lives. The electrical wiring that keeps us connected can be seen as the nervous system that keeps the technology of Australia working. The unsung heroes in this story are the electrical engineers of Australia.
Fast Facts About Electrical Engineering
Electricity is the nervous system of the modern world, and electrical engineers maintain this system. Electrical engineers work in a wide range of industries to make sure that the power stays on and is safe. But how exactly do they do it? Here are the three essential elements of being an electrical engineer:
- They create blueprints for the world. Electrical draftsmen are responsible for drawing up plans for the structures in the world around us. These plans can include anything from building fit-outs and factory layouts to large generators used in power stations. Mechanical engineers design the structures, and electrical engineers draw up the plans (called electrical drafts) for the electrical installations in those structures by using specialised electrical design software called computer assisted design (CAD) software.
- They are responsible for all the parts of the technological puzzle. Electrical engineers are responsible for designing and developing electrical devices. If it has a current, an electrical engineer will have designed, supervised, developed or tested it to ensure that the myriad of parts connected to the electrical lifeline of the technological world function correctly.
- They need in-depth, subject-specific knowledge to keep the current flowing. Electrical engineers are highly skilled professionals who have to master a wide range of advanced subjects such as electrical and electronic theory and mathematics to understand how to design materials effectively. Their knowledge includes how to meet the necessary quality and safety standards to ensure that the current is on when it should be and switched off when it shouldn’t be.
Why You Should Use Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd to Find Electrical Engineers
With nearly three decades’ experience in the design, drafting and technical-labour hire industry, Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd makes it easy for you to find the electrical engineer service to meet your needs:
- We have decades of industry experience – with 27 years’ experience in Australia’s drafting and engineering industry, Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd is one of the most respected engineering, design, drafting, and technical-labour hire companies in Australia. We are also one of the first companies to be awarded the official licence to provide labour-hire services where you can hire drafters, engineers and project managers by the Government of Queensland.
- We have extensive experience in all the major computer-assisted design software – AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Civil, Inventor, Revit, Solidworks, Microstation, CAD Conform, Visio, 3Dmax and Sketchup – these programmes comprise an impressive list. Our software is fully licenced, so you can be assured that your work is secure and of high quality. The licenced software also allows greater compatibility with paper-to-CAD conversion, PDF- to-DWG conversion, 3D drafting, DGN-to-DWG CAD conform as well as producing as-built drawings.
- We understand your individual needs – We are fully committed to all your needs related to design, drafting and recruitment. We are leaders in the industry in Australia because we know that every client and project deserves to be treated professionally and with commitment.
About Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd
We are an award-winning company that has completed more than 5 000 projects across Australia since our inception in 1993. Working with our clients allows us to produce landmark projects successfully. Some of our most prestigious clients include Honeywell, Aurecon, the Defence Forces of Australia, Parmalat and Boeing.
Contact us today for all your design, drafting and technical-labour hire needs.