What You Should Know About Electrical Engineers in Australia
Electricity is ubiquitous in our lives. The electrical wiring that keeps us connected can be seen as the nervous system that keeps the technology of Australia working. The unsung heroes in this story are the electrical engineers of Australia.
Fast Facts About Electrical Engineering
Electricity is the nervous system of the modern world, and electrical engineers maintain this system. Electrical engineers work in a wide range of industries to make sure that the power stays on and is safe. But how exactly do they do it? Here are the three essential elements of being an electrical engineer:
- They create blueprints for the world. Electrical draftsmen are responsible for drawing up plans for the structures in the world around us. These plans can include anything from building fit-outs and factory layouts to large generators used in power stations. Mechanical engineers design the structures, and electrical engineers draw up the plans (called electrical drafts) for the electrical installations in those structures by using specialised electrical design software called computer assisted design (CAD) software.
- They are responsible for all the parts of the technological puzzle. Electrical engineers are responsible for designing and developing electrical devices. If it has a current, an electrical engineer will have designed, supervised, developed or tested it to ensure that the myriad of parts connected to the electrical lifeline of the technological world function correctly.
- They need in-depth, subject-specific knowledge to keep the current flowing. Electrical engineers are highly skilled professionals who have to master a wide range of advanced subjects such as electrical and electronic theory and mathematics to understand how to design materials effectively. Their knowledge includes how to meet the necessary quality and safety standards to ensure that the current is on when it should be and switched off when it shouldn’t be.
Why You Should Use Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd to Find Electrical Engineers
With nearly three decades’ experience in the design, drafting and technical-labour hire industry, Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd makes it easy for you to find the electrical engineer service to meet your needs:
- We have decades of industry experience – with 27 years’ experience in Australia’s drafting and engineering industry, Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd is one of the most respected engineering, design, drafting, and technical-labour hire companies in Australia. We are also one of the first companies to be awarded the official licence to provide labour-hire services where you can hire drafters, engineers and project managers by the Government of Queensland.
- We have extensive experience in all the major computer-assisted design software – AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Civil, Inventor, Revit, Solidworks, Microstation, CAD Conform, Visio, 3Dmax and Sketchup – these programmes comprise an impressive list. Our software is fully licenced, so you can be assured that your work is secure and of high quality. The licenced software also allows greater compatibility with paper-to-CAD conversion, PDF- to-DWG conversion, 3D drafting, DGN-to-DWG CAD conform as well as producing as-built drawings.
- We understand your individual needs – We are fully committed to all your needs related to design, drafting and recruitment. We are leaders in the industry in Australia because we know that every client and project deserves to be treated professionally and with commitment.
About Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd
We are an award-winning company that has completed more than 5 000 projects across Australia since our inception in 1993. Working with our clients allows us to produce landmark projects successfully. Some of our most prestigious clients include Honeywell, Aurecon, the Defence Forces of Australia, Parmalat and Boeing.
Contact us today for all your design, drafting and technical-labour hire needs.