EPCM Recruitment Capabilities
Having successfully delivered some of Australia’s most complex engineering projects, Australian Drafting & Design has a first hand understanding of the recruitment challenges unique to Engineering, Procurement & Construction Management (EPCM) projects.
Delivering large scale projects in a highly competitive and skill short market presents significant resourcing challenges to avoid delivering behind schedule, over budget and in an unsafe manner.
The last things your business needs is a track record of delivering poorly performing project which damages your brand, reputation and client relationships; a direct result of poorly resourced projects.
That’s why Australian Drafting & Design understands that whether you are bidding on a project or delivering one, success lies in your ability to source the best people giving you a real competitive advantage and maximizing project success.
From Mining & Minerals Processing, Oil & Gas and Major Infrastructure projects, we can provide recruitment support from feasibility through to EPCM and client handover across the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Civil / Structural Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Piping Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Study Managers
Contracts & Procurement
- Contracts & Procurement Managers
- Commercial Managers
- Contract Administrators
- Procurement Officers
- Construction Managers
- SMP Supervisors
- Civil / Earthworks Supervisors
- Structural Supervisors
- Area Managers
- QA / QC Managers
- Project Controls Managers
- Cost Engineers / Controllers
- Planners / Schedulers
- Document Controllers
Drafting & Design
- Drawing Office Managers
- Design Managers
- Mechanical Designers
- Electrical Designers
- Civil / Structural Designers
Health & Safety
- OH&S Managers
- Safety Advisors
- Safety Supervisors
- Safety Officers
We are constantly on the look out for the following suitably qualified staff to fill the following positions.
- Project Managers
- Project Engineers
- Mechanical / Electrical / Structural Engineers & Drafters
- Contract Managers & Administrators
- Cost Engineers / Project Controls
- Procurement officers / Materials Controllers / Expeditors
- Safety Managers & Advisors
- Quality Managers & Engineers
- Construction Managers, Supervisors and Superintendents (Civil / Earthworks, Electrical & Instrumentation, SMP)
If you think you may be suitable for one of the above position click the “APPLY NOW” button and submit your resume.
Call Us Now on 1300 882 768 and Experience the Difference
We Always Provide the Best Draughtsman in Brisbane When You Need One
When you need a team that can always provide you with a reliable draughtsman in Brisbane, look no further. Our professionals have all the necessary skills to assist you with your job, whether big or small. Choose Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd today and get the drafting services you deserve.
What Sets Us Apart from Our Competitors? Premium Structural Draftsmanship Right Here In Brisbane.
Here are a few reasons we believe we are a step above the rest when you need excellence from a draughtsman:
- We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality of work on every job. When you come to us, we treat your job as our personal project and will go above and beyond to ensure we meet your requirements every time.
- We only use 100 percent licenced software for your peace of mind. This means that we have access to legal support and the latest updates as soon as they release.
- One hundred percent of our work comes from Australians who all live in Australia. With every project, we help strengthen the local workforce and ensure that our money stays in our country.
Whether you need a team that prides themselves on high quality work, someone who never takes shortcuts and only uses licenced software, or professionals who help you help Australia, we are the team for you.
Problems With Architectural Drafting? We Can Help.
Drafting can cover a wide range of things, but to add some clarity, we have put together an abbreviated list below to include some examples:
- We can assist you with any mechanical draughtsmanship required. Our range of experience includes pressure vessel design and detailing, platforms, conveyors, transfer towers, mining, petrochemical, material take-offs, pneumatics and hydraulics P&IDs, dump trucks, and more.
- Our team consists of professional, experienced structural draughtsmen. Our list of sample projects under this umbrella includes the refurbishment of the Queens St Mall, MacArthur Chambers, Radisson Hotel Suites, Phosphate Hill, Calmaco Alumina, Helidecks, schools, and many other projects Australia-wide.
- Our electrical draughtsman can provide assistance with any and all electrical design needs.We have worked with some of the largest companies in the world to provide them with solutions to their electrical requirements. The list of companies we have worked with includes Calmaco Alumina, Brisbane City Council on the Brisbane International Airport, and Conrad Treasury Casino.
We also have extensive experience in producing PLC drawings, wirings diagrams, transformers, and doing PLC programming.
About Us and How We Can Help You with a Draftsperson in Brisbane
Since the 90s we have been hard at work helping clients such as Honeywell, ABB, Ausco, Caltex, RAAF, Aurecon, Ausenco, Orrcon, Kardor, Laing O’Rourke, Veolia, and many more achieve the drafting results the required to match their reputations. We also offer a range of other services for those who need it. Above all else, we strive for consistent professionalism and commitment to what you need, regardless of how intricate the requirements.
When you need a draftsperson that can help you with small or large projects, you can rely on us. Whether you need help with mechanical-, structural-, or electrical drafting,
give us a call, and we will begin setting everything in motion.