EPCM Recruitment Capabilities
Having successfully delivered some of Australia’s most complex engineering projects, Australian Drafting & Design has a first hand understanding of the recruitment challenges unique to Engineering, Procurement & Construction Management (EPCM) projects.
Delivering large scale projects in a highly competitive and skill short market presents significant resourcing challenges to avoid delivering behind schedule, over budget and in an unsafe manner.
The last things your business needs is a track record of delivering poorly performing project which damages your brand, reputation and client relationships; a direct result of poorly resourced projects.
That’s why Australian Drafting & Design understands that whether you are bidding on a project or delivering one, success lies in your ability to source the best people giving you a real competitive advantage and maximizing project success.
From Mining & Minerals Processing, Oil & Gas and Major Infrastructure projects, we can provide recruitment support from feasibility through to EPCM and client handover across the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Civil / Structural Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Piping Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Study Managers
Contracts & Procurement
- Contracts & Procurement Managers
- Commercial Managers
- Contract Administrators
- Procurement Officers
- Construction Managers
- SMP Supervisors
- Civil / Earthworks Supervisors
- Structural Supervisors
- Area Managers
- QA / QC Managers
- Project Controls Managers
- Cost Engineers / Controllers
- Planners / Schedulers
- Document Controllers
Drafting & Design
- Drawing Office Managers
- Design Managers
- Mechanical Designers
- Electrical Designers
- Civil / Structural Designers
Health & Safety
- OH&S Managers
- Safety Advisors
- Safety Supervisors
- Safety Officers
We are constantly on the look out for the following suitably qualified staff to fill the following positions.
- Project Managers
- Project Engineers
- Mechanical / Electrical / Structural Engineers & Drafters
- Contract Managers & Administrators
- Cost Engineers / Project Controls
- Procurement officers / Materials Controllers / Expeditors
- Safety Managers & Advisors
- Quality Managers & Engineers
- Construction Managers, Supervisors and Superintendents (Civil / Earthworks, Electrical & Instrumentation, SMP)
If you think you may be suitable for one of the above position click the “APPLY NOW” button and submit your resume.
Call Us Now on 1300 882 768 and Experience the Difference
Get Experienced and Professional Engineering Labour Hire
We deliver an outstanding engineering labour-hire service across a range of disciplines including mechanical, civil, process and electrical. Our company has more than 20 years of experience helping major companies expedite and complete their projects with accuracy. Regardless of the project size, we commit to the highest standard of excellence and use the latest technology to meet your requirements.
Reasons You Should Invest in Skilled Engineering Labour Hire
There are numerous benefits to outsourcing your engineer needs to a professional and experienced company:
- Use of sophisticated technology: We have the latest engineering software to support our skilled professionals, and that will help you get the most value out of your labour hire. Access to our resources and support staff can help you reduce overhead expenses and obtain complex services that may be outside the scope of your business ability.
- Ability to use services when needed: Your demand for engineering services can differ depending on the project. By recruiting skilled engineers at times when you need them most, you have the flexibility of bidding for new contracts when business is going well and then saving on employee salaries at times when there is no need for engineering services.
- Faster turnaround time: You can meet your customer needs faster by outsourcing engineering work than by relying exclusively on your in-house engineers. This strategy can improve your client satisfaction and increase your chances of securing more projects in the future.
What You Can Expect from Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd Regarding Skilled Engineering Labour Hire
Areas in which our skilled engineers can assist you include:
- Securing bids on a project: We have extensive experience working on complex engineering projects and understand what it requires to secure a challenging project. We can provide you with the skilled professionals, resources and equipment that you need to secure a project bid.
- Completing a project on time: Our professionals commit to quality service and can help you complete your projects on time and within budget. You can maintain your reputation and brand by delivering a successful project with the help of our proficient engineers rounding out your team of professionals and giving you a competitive advantage.
- Recruitment support: We have provided engineering support to a wide range of industries including mining and mineral processing, oil and gas and major infrastructure. Our professionals are adept in various areas of recruitment support from feasibility to EPCM and client handover.
Why Trust Australian Drafting & Design Pty Ltd Regarding Skilled Engineering Labour Hire?
We have an exceptional team of skilled engineers that can assist with every area of your project. Our company has more than 20 years of experience working in the engineering industry. We have an official licence by the Queensland government to provide a labour-hire service in various areas including drafters, engineers and project managers. You can hire our professional civil, structural, architectural, electrical and mechanical engineers for an immediate start and expedite the labour process for your project. Contact us for solutions to your engineering requirements.